Sanjos Parish Hospital

Sanjos Parish Hospital

This Hospital was established in 1949 by St. Vincent De Paul Society of Parish. It was started as a clinic in a rented building. It is to be remembered with gratitude that our late Arch Bishop Dr. Joseph Kundukulam took the initiation for the beginning of the Hospitals while he was Asst. Vicar at Pavaratty. In 1952 it had it own building of 6 rooms. One year before (1951) the supervision of the hospital had been handed over to the Rev. Sisters of Carmelite Congregation (CMC). Now from 1989, Rev. Sisters of Adoration Congregation are in charge. In 1970 the Parish Shrine took over the management and the hospital became San Jos Parish Hospital. Till then it was known as Vincentian Hospital. In the year 1999 San Jos Parish Hospital celebrated its Golden Jubilee. In 1994 a Nursing School has started in this Hospital.